15 Jan 2021

 Assalamualaikum dunia.


Last saya cek pos saya tahun 2017. Today, out of my loneliness, i tiba-tiba teringat my blog. So hari ni just nak tulis sesuatu. Nak tinggalkan jejak sikit-sikit mana tahu berguna in future. Masa stress dulu suka baca balik apa yang saya tulis, just untuk remind myself, i uses to have hobbies, interest. Tak macam sekarang. Today, 15 Jan 2021.. second round of MCO. Hari ni saya bekerja dari rumah. Mental health is still ok walau rasa sangat bosan dan kadang-kadang kecewa sebab i think i loss myself. 


I habis MSc in Geriatric Nutrition in late 2018, tapi sebab ada problem financially, technically, and "mentally", i grad 2019. I am not proud with my MSc for i think i did not perform it well. I just passed. No publication, no papers, no poster presented in any conferences, nothing but jus passed. Dulu i dreamt to be a lecturer who can do researches,  write a lot and write well. Tapi makin lama impian tu makin jauh. I'm dealing with hypothyroidism but now stable. The worst thing with hypothyroid is to me, dealing with memory. Saya jadi sangat pelupa, tak ingat banyak benda. The worst is bila stress, I sometimes got really messed up and my head start to create its own version so i ingat benda lain yang actually did not happened/ not true at all.  

Dear Suhaili, remember how bad your life is, you can always stand up again. Whatever happened, happened. Ada orang yang life knocked them very hard but then they never give up and finally back on their feet.

Ok till then. Kalau saya rajin saya tulis lagi. Tapi tak janji. Bye. Assalamualaikum

Comments

Popular Posts