Adik kita

14th December 2008. Sunday.

My adik bongsu turns 18 today. We spent some money to buy her birthday gift, dengan harapan she would be grateful, thankful and start thinking like 18 years old teenagers should do. Why not, she grown up already.. Hopefully, she realizes that life is not as easy as what she has around her. A lot of thing awaits her in front. Difficulties, trials, obstacles..

Masa kecik2 dulu, aku selalu bergaduh dengan adik. Sampai mama dan papa pening kepala. Aku pernah kene hentam ngan papa lepas bergaduh dengan dila. Sakit dow… siap pelangkung lagi.. padan muka. Pastu naik sekolah menengah pun aku teruskan habit lama. Bukan apa, aku geram sebab dila tu manja sangat.. da la malas. Kalau anak bongsu sekali pun.. dengar la cakap orang. Papa makin lama makin tak larat nak marah dia.. last2 let her do what she likes.. so I took the role to tengking adik aku.

But then.. when I entered uia pj.. many things change me. One of the important factors… my ex-roomates wani and achik. Bila tengok cara wani interact dengan adik dia.. aku malu sendiri.. slowly I try to change my attitude.. tapi sampai sekarang.. mungkin kerana ego.. aku takde la 100% layan adik aku sebaik wani did to her brother.. (ala, my sister sometimes still rude, so she deserve my lectures la)

Anyway.. how bad I scold my sister bila dia buat salah.. All is because i love her. I just don’t want her to be influenced with bad culture carried by budak2 zaman sekarang. Just look at how people nowadays dress. Shameful you know! But they they don’t think so. Look at girls around you.. skirt makin singkat.. baju pun makin naik.. kalau pakai tudung.. tudung pun naik.. Bumpers here and there.. Shameful..

I don’t have many ideas of how to make my sister understand that only by following Islamic teaching.. she would be on the safe tract. If only I can beg the whole world.. stop influencing my generation with your lies.. penipuan besar tentang betapa indahnya dunia ni bila kita dapat ikut trend semasa.. how great we are as a woman and we should feel free to expose our body as a symbol of appreciating beauty and feeling confident.. PLEASE… world.. you are lying..

What should I do when I have my own children one day?...

Comments

Popular Posts